I’m June Morrow: a writer, speaker, and facilitator with a passion for helping people authentically connect with themselves, with others and with love.
By day, I work for the Ontario government where I:
- write articles about topics like work-life balance, career management, and interpersonal communication
- facilitate training that helps staff at all levels be more energized and passionate about their work and
- produce videos that publicize, promote and engage staff in corporate programs
By night, I deliver inspiration and motivation by:
- designing and delivering one-on-one coaching, group programs and workshops for single men and women to help them make braver choices in their relationships with others and with themselves and date with confidence, clarity, and authenticity
- writing about dating and relationships on The Love Lessons Blog and other websites.
- telling true-life tales of personal transformation at public speaking events around Toronto
Some nice things people have said about me:
“You rocked! That was the best workshop in the Ontario Public Service I’ve ever attended. Thank you so much for doing it.”
– Myrica Gration, Ministry of Education
“Wow, June! What a wonderful article. Your limitless energy and keen understanding of how to present a story are really inspiring.”
– Mike Donison, Treasury Board Secretariat
“I have become so much more confident with your help and guidance. Thank you for doing what you do.”
– Olive Mercy, Ministry of the Attorney General
It’s been quite the journey…
I also recently published a book under the pen name June Em called Love Lessons from a Lap Dancer: an unconventional guide for women who want to understand men, date with confidence and put themselves first based on the insights about sex, love and attraction I gained by dating over 100 men, marrying two of them, and getting naked for thousands more in the six years I worked as an exotic dancer.
Want to know more?
Want to share ideas about personal growth, internal communications, employee engagement, leadership, story-telling, gender intelligence, personal transformation, facilitation or dating? Contact me.