I’m June Morrow: a writer, speaker and facilitator with a passion for helping people experience more joy, energy and connection in their lives.
By day, I work for the Ontario government where I:
- write articles about topics like work-life balance, career management and interpersonal communication
- produce videos that publicize and promote government programs and
- facilitate training that helps staff at all levels be more energized, engaged, and passionate about their work
By night, I deliver inspiration and motivation by:
- designing and delivering workshops for single men and women to help them make braver choices in their relationships with others and with themselves
- coaching a small group of remarkable people dedicated to changing their lives
- blogging about my dating life and testing out the advice of the experts
- telling true-life tales of personal transformation at public speaking events around Toronto
Some nice things people have said about me:
“You rocked! That was the best workshop in the Ontario Public Service I’ve ever attended. Thank you so much for doing it.”
– Myrica Gration, Ministry of Education
“Wow, June! What a wonderful article. Your limitless energy and keen understanding of how to present a story are really inspiring.”
– Mike Donison, Treasury Board Secretariat
“I have become so much more confidence with your help and guidance. Thank you for doing what you do.”
– Olive Mercy, Ministry of the Attorney General
It’s been quite the journey…
I am also currently working on a book called Love Lessons from a Lap Dancer based on the insights about sex, love and attraction I gained by dating over 100 men, marrying two of them, and getting naked for thousands more in the six years I worked as an exotic dancer.
Want to know more?
Want to share ideas about personal growth, internal communications, employee engagement, leadership, story-telling, gender intelligence, personal transformation, facilitation or dating? Contact me.