I’m June Morrow: a writer, speaker, and facilitator with a passion for helping people authentically connect with themselves, with others and with love.
By day, I work for the Ontario government where I:
- write articles about topics like work-life balance, career management, and interpersonal communication
- facilitate training that helps staff at all levels be more energized and passionate about their work and
- produce videos that publicize, promote and engage staff in corporate programs
By night, I deliver inspiration and motivation by:
- designing and delivering group programs, workshops and one-on-one coaching, for single men and women to help them make braver choices in their relationships with others and with themselves and date with confidence, clarity, and authenticity
- writing about dating and relationships on Dating’s Changed and other websites
- telling true-life tales of personal transformation at events around Toronto
Some nice things people have said about me:
“You rocked! That was the best workshop in the Ontario Public Service I’ve ever attended. Thank you so much for doing it.”
– Myrica Gration, Ministry of Education
“Wow, June! What a wonderful article. Your limitless energy and keen understanding of how to present a story are really inspiring.”
– Mike Donison, Treasury Board Secretariat
“I loved June’s enthusiasm, warmth, confidence, and knowledge. It’s less scary now to strike up conversations with strangers.”
– Maria Splice, participant in “How to Click with Anyone!”
It’s been quite the journey…
I also recently published a book under the pen name June Em called Love Lessons from a Lap Dancer: an unconventional guide for women who want to understand men, date with confidence and put themselves first based on the insights about love and attraction I gained by dating over 100 men, marrying two of them, and getting naked for thousands more in the six years I worked as an exotic dancer.
Want to know more?
Want to share ideas about personal growth, internal communications, employee engagement, leadership, story-telling, gender intelligence, personal transformation, facilitation or dating? Contact me.