Let go of fatigue and energize your day!
A customizable, interactive workshop addressing one of the most challenging problems of our cluttered and busy lives: how to sustain energy throughout the day.
Participants will walk away understanding:
- hidden sources of energy and how to access them throughout the day
- how to cut to the chase, prioritize what is really important and make it happen
- the number one energy drain in people’s days and how to transform it into a positive force in your life
- how to de-stress with “five simple things”
- the magic word to create more time in your life
- the importance of “recess” for adults and how to make time for it in your day
- quick and dirty tricks to get over that mid-afternoon slump
- how changing your language can change your life
As an added bonus, June, a certified CanFitPro Group Fitness Instructor, will demonstrate easy stretches that people of all fitness levels can do at their desks.
Available in one, two or three hour options.
What previous participants have said:
“Loved the presentation and as a manager, it gave me ideas to encourage staff (and myself) to get re-energized and focus on priorities.”
– Bill Landry, Ministry of Community and Social Services
“An awesome presentation on such an important issue. It was well received by all. The tips you provided will stay with us going forward.”
– Amanda Gaskin, Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
“We loved your presentation yesterday and have now implemented ‘recess’ at work.”
– Nadia Cornachia, Ministry of Community and Social Services
Interested in bringing this workshop to your organization?