With a background in stand-up comedy, journalism, communications consulting, corporate training, and life-coaching, June blends unique insights, humour, and a rare honesty into dynamic interactive presentations that leave audiences feeling enlightened, empowered, renewed and ready to fully engage with their work and life.
June has spoken to audiences ranging in size from eight to 800 and can customize presentations based on your audience and event needs.
Smart, lively and entertaining…
June is a smart, lively and entertaining presenter. She delivered a ton of valuable insights and tips. June knows her stuff, tailored it well to meet the audience’s needs, and included some good audience participation elements. She thoroughly inspired us… and she’s funny as hell.
Senior Communications Advisor
Help your Audience Connect with Purpose, Passion & Joy!
DISCOVER YOUR DIFFERENCE
Identify your hidden superpowers to become the hero you were born to be
Every single person on this planet is born with a unique set of gift, talents, skills, personality traits and interests. Few of us, however, are raised in environments where these qualities are encouraged to flourish.
In this fun, interactive workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Strip away your "alter-ego" to discover the dynamic individual underneath
- Recognize the key qualities that set you apart
- Overcome your aversion to your own personal "kryptonite" and turn your flaws into your biggest assets
- Read between the lines of your life's story to connect with your calling
- Uncover your purpose to start carrying out your mission
A welcome kick-start…
June is an engaging speaker and her talk energized the learners and was a welcome kick-start to their week! Her session was excellent and in line with the learning objectives for our program. Numerous participants later came up to me to express their appreciation for her taking the time to travel to our session and said the messages she shared resonated strongly for them.
GOALS SO SWEET YOU CAN TASTE 'EM
Five keys to unlock your motivation and make it happen
Current research shows that people who see their goals through to completion, connect with their desires not only mentally, but emotionally. That's why you need to set goals that are SWEET as well as SMART.
Perfect for the start of a new year (fiscal, calendar or otherwise), in this customizable workshop, participants will:
- Discover the five qualities of SWEET goals and how they work with the SMART acronym
- Learn why looking back might be the most important thing you can do to look forward
- Excavate inner resources to assist help you along the journey
- Learn the single most important thing you can do to achieve your goal
- Start an action plan and take the first step toward making your dream a reality
A joy to watch and learn from..
June is an exemplary facilitator whose authentic style and deliberate choice to create a safe space, share from her experience and support a broad range of learning and engagement styles make her a joy to watch and learn from. Her willingness to customize materials to suit the group ensures that her material is both current and relevant. She’s a joy to work with and I look forward to future opportunities to do so!
SLAY YOUR DAY
Master your mind, mood, and motivation to get more done with less stress
Too many things to do and not enough hours in the day?
Whether you work in the corporate world, are an entrepreneur, or somewhere in between, it's easy to feel overwhelmed by a never-ending to-do list. There is another way. In this customizable interactive presentation, audiences will discover how to:
- Connect with what matters to ramp up your motivation
- Discover hidden sources of energy and how to access them through the day to reduce fatigue and turbo-charge your productivity
- Manage your thoughts to stay calm, cool and clear-headed in the face of competing demands
- Find your focus to tune out distractions, overcome procrastination and get things done
- Develop a clear vision of how you want your day, week, month and year to be to step up to your potential at work and in life
Wow! June Morrow created and delivered a customized workshop to our group at ITS. As someone with a background in training and training trainers, I was impressed. June has superior knowledge and skill regarding the creation and delivery of impactful presentations. Thank you June!
REINVENT YOURSELF AT ANY AGE<
Best day ever…
September 16th was my worst and best day ever. After witnessing a car accident and being stuck in a crowded subway train on my way to work, all I wanted was to sneak into the meeting room and be invisible for the morning. Then, I saw June, an energetic woman, passionately telling us a story. It was the best presentation I ever attended. Every slide spoke to me and it was a three and half hours!
HAVE JUNE SPEAK AT YOUR EVENT