You know you should be posting on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter; sending a newsletter; blogging on Medium; giving talks on Clubhouse; hanging out and offering value in other groups; creating free training, and doing a million other things to market your business.
- summon some courage,
- write a post based on what you’re thinking,
- second-guess yourself and completely rewrite it,
- spend two hours on Canva trying to create a cool graphic to go with it,
- post it,
- wonder if you’re on the wrong platform,
- cross your fingers and hope that someone sees it,
- look at the clock and realize half the day is gone.
Sharing stream of consciousness content on what inspires you that day can get you likes and loves, but it doesn’t encourage the right people to work with you.
Content creation is NOT content marketing.
Yes, you want people to know and like you but, you also want them to trust that you can solve their problems.
You want the right people to reach and ask about working with you.
You want your posts, emails, and other free content to ultimately lead to sales.
This is what a content marketing strategy does. It’s a non-pushy way to show your expertise while building bridges with your audience.
It doesn’t mean you can’t share what inspires you, but it does mean sharing it in a way that encourages your audience to act.
Content marketing simplifies.
With a content marketing strategy:
- You don’t have to be on every social media platform or use every tactic– only the right ones for you and your audience.
- You know exactly what to say and when to say it with an easy-to-follow formula for posts and emails.
- Creating content becomes a proactive act of self-expression rather than a guilty afterthought of “I should be doing this.”
This is what you get with a Magnetic Messaging VIP Day.
It’s one day where we articulate your core message, create your content strategy, select the best tactics and channels for you, come up with your posting pattern, and schedule three months of content in one easy-to-follow calendar.
If you’re tired of throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks and ready to get deliberate with an authentic messaging strategy that sounds like you, contact me to see if a Magnetic Messaging VIP Day is right for you